Wine and pizza is just meant to be. With its aromatic notes of fresh basil and other lightly flavoured fresh ingredients, our Estate Rosé is the perfect pairing with this delicious Burrata and Mortadella Pizza. Some might even say, it’s a little slice of heaven.
- 500 grams of fresh pizza dough
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling and brushing
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup pistachio, toasted
- 6-8 thin slices of Mortadella
- 250g burrata
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- Chilli oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Stretch the fresh pizza dough onto a 14-inch pizza pan and par-bake in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove the pizza dough from the oven, brush with some olive oil and evenly distribute mozzarella cheese. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices
- Fold 1 piece of mortadella for each slice
- Tear burrata into bite-size pieces and evenly distribute around pizza
- Sprinkle pistachios, then sliced basil and season to taste
- Drizzle chilli oil (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!